Thursday, February 20, 2014

May 2013


Oh May! The weather gets warmer and watch out here comes summer.  Looks like we had some fun play dates with our new cousin Elliot Hartman, the Crank girls & the Vazquezs! Taylor and I had our first Eegees, which for those who don't know Eegees in the most delicious frozen shaved ice treat known to man.  Thank-you Crank family for introducing this to us! We went to my cousin Tyler's high school graduation in Waddell after spending the day out on my cousins Brad's little farm. (of course my phone died and I didn't get a picture with the graduate! :( ) I'm looking forward to this May already after looking at all these pictures. 
May is Kentucky Derby time. We didn't make it to the Derby, but we always have a fun hat day spending time with my girlfriends. 
We did a little Arizona Tour in May 2013. From Tucson, to Sedona and Jerome to Page we had good times. In Tucson OZ stood up in our good friend Glenn's wedding. On our return to Tempe, we stayed at Wild Horse Pass for OZ's annual NOGAS conference and hang out with the Sarah & Fred Vazquez. 
From there we decided to pitstop at home clean out the suitcases, reload and head to Sedona.  We spent the night with my dad & Marilyn and the next day drove up to Jerome for the historical house tour.  We played in the grass and had lunch.  It was another great day for the books. 
The last weekend in May we opted to go spend some time with the family in Page over Memorial weekend.  We have coffee in the morning at Stix with the town sewing circle (my Uncles and their friends).  Uncle Mike always spoils us with fresh doughnuts for all the kids in the morning.  And their house is always filled with cousins running in and out and up and down the streets. 
And there folks you have yourself a fun month!

For pictures click here.

Slowly, but surly I'm getting caught up. 
Meg.


No comments:

Post a Comment